News and Notes for Women in Biomedical Research
- NIH Diversity Efforts Recognized by INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine
- NIH Conference Grant (R13/U13) Application Amended to Require that Applicants Describe Plans to Identify Family Care Resources at the Conference Site
- New Publication Features Women in Science Careers at the National Institutes of Health
- NIH Awards Grants to Examine Factors Influencing Women's Careers in Science
- NIH reissues the Reentry Supplement Program and broadens eligibility
- NIH announces Funding Opportunity for Research on Causal Factors and Interventions that Promote and Support the Careers of Women in Biomedical and Behavioral Research
- The American Physical Society offers the M. Hildred Blewett Scholarship to enable early-career women to return to physics research careers after having had to interrupt those careers for family reasons.
- NIH Updates on Women in Science (NUWS) LISTSERV created
- NIH announces revised parental leave policy for the Ruth L. Kirschstein NRSA Awards
- Working Group provides interim summary to the NIH Advisory Committee to the Director (ACD) (PDF, 21 pages)
- Navigating the Professoriate Program at Northwestern University
- Women and Power Course at Harvard University
- Project Implicit® at Harvard University offers demonstration tests to gauge your unconscious biases about women and science, women and careers, and more.
To keep informed about the Working Group and NIH-wide efforts, please sign up for our LISTSERV.